Friday 25 February 2011

1.4 Drafts of a guide to the creative and media scene in the southbank

Front cover layout 1:

For this idea for the front cover I wanted to make a collage with the pictures that I would take during the trip at southbank. I also wanted to use a torn type of effect around each in order for the image to look like the fragments of the creative things that take place at southbank binding together.
Along with this I was planning to include a slogan such as "every piece of the southbank is unique" or "the southbank is made up creative fragments". I also thought about using a lot effects on the title in order to bring out creative side of the southbank. I also planned to place the web link to the southbank website on the bottom right corner of the page.

Front Cover Layout 2:

For this idea for the front cover, I wanted to split the front cover into 3 sections and use an image of the place which I knew most about as a central image(which would be in the middle section). I also planned to place the other images in the top and bottom sections. As soon as this was done, I wanted to use effects on the images such as threshold and then use colours like blue, red, yellow, green, purple to show the creative side of southbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment