Friday 25 February 2011

Learning Log (07/1/11)

Monitoring and progress

Strengths:
1. I believe that one of my strengths of my work is my photoshop work for the scene unit because it is coming along quite well
2. My other strength is that I have developed my skills in photoshop of modifying images.
3. My last strength is that I was able to develop my skills in adding effects to things such as images and typography


Weakness:
1. One of my weaknesses is that I don't work very often at home or school.
2. I need to develop my photoshop skills in using the brush tools
3. I need to use more image adjustments like threshold.

Things to improve and why:
The first that I need to do in order to improve in my work is to work more often at home and school.
The second thing that I need to use is more image adjustments.
The final thing that I need to do is try to use the brush tool during my work for the scene unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment