Friday 25 February 2011

1.4 Drafts of a guide to the creative and media scene in the southbank


















Double page spread 2:

For this Design I was planning to use 2 seperate background images for both pages that were based on the same place. Since I had been to the I knew quite a bit about the I max I decided to to talk about the 4 recent movies which would be showing at the Imax. When I got onto the second page I was planning to write more about the Imax in detail.




















Double page spread 1

For this design, I was planning to put the title onto the edge of the left page instead of at the top because it would make y work look more unique. After this I wanted to put the text based on the southbank on the left side of the page and Details of movies showing at the southbank. For my background, I was planning to use an image that shows what is inside of the southbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment