Friday 25 February 2011

1.4 Drafts of a guide to the creative and media scene in the southbank


















Back cover layout: 1

For this design, I wanted to use split the page with two curved images that I edited on photoshop. At the very top of the page I would include the title with possibly the southbank logo. After that I was planning to include the photos of different places that I had visited while I went to the southbank, along with some text in order to explain what goes on in that area.

Back cover layout: 2

Although the design for this back cover layout is slightly similar to my first the design, the differences are that, instead of making the images curved on photoshop, I was planning to make the background look like a movie curtain. I was also planning to add an extra image onto the top of the back cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment