Saturday 5 February 2011

Learning Log

During these past few days, I have been researching the variety of creative places within the southbank centre, and also different types of careers that are available within the creative field.

Strengths:
-I think that one of my strengths is that I was able to obtain a lot of information on the types of jobs within the creative field.
-My second strength was the amount of events that I have managed to find in the various places of the southbank, Which will help me alot when I begin to create my guide.
-My final strenth is my images on both creative careers and different places within the southbank because they are all quite clear and easy to see.

Weakness:
-I think that my only weakness is I was not able to find alot of information of the types of places within the southbank.
-I have not used a lot of sources to help me with my research.

Things to improve:
In order for me to improve my research I think that I should try to use more sources so that I will be able to include more information on places within the southbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment