Friday 4 March 2011

1.4 stages of front cover

1. The first thing I did in order to create my Front cover for the guide to southbank was open the Adobe Photoshop application and then made a new psd file. After that I made canvas size of the psd file A4. when I finished sorting out the psd file, I then began to add images from the trip at the southbank.












2. After adding a couple images to my front cover, I then began to use the eraser and the paint brush tool order to create a torn paper effect on each image.














3. As soon as I finished putting a torn paper effect onto all of the images that I was using, I then began to create the typography which would reflect the creative side of the southbank. I did this by add effects such as outer glow in order to make the work stand out on the front cover, a stroke in order for the in order to make the typography clear and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment