Friday 11 March 2011

Final learning Log

Monitoring progress log

Strengths:
1. The first strength of my Southbank guide is the background of my front cover because I was able to show the creative features that Southbank has to offer.

2. I believe that my second strength of my Southbank guide is the background of my back cover because since my guide was mainly based on the Imax, I was able create a movie curtain effect by using two images.

3. I believe that my final strength was the layout of my middle page because it looks eye catching and the text on my middle pages stand out very well.

Weakness:
1. I think that my first weakness is my background for my middle pages because the effects that I used made it quite dark, which made it difficult to see some faces in the background image.

2. I think that my second weakness is that I didn't include a map to show how to get to places in the Imax such as the imax because people who have not been to Southbank before may get lost.

3. My final weakness is I didn't include the prices for tickets at the Imax

Things to improve:
1. If were to do this project again, I would use less photoshop effects so that the background photo for my middle pages will be brighter.

2. The second thing that would do in order to improve my guide is include a map so that when my target audience read my guide they will be able to enjoy all the creative features that Southbank has to offer.

3. The final thing that I will do in order to improve my guide is include the prices for tickets that the Imax.

No comments:

Post a Comment