Friday 11 March 2011

1.4 Final Outcome for Southbank guide

The front cover for my southbank guide took up quite a lot of time because I had to think about the types of photo's that could interest my target audience who are people that interests in features such as film, art & photography, performing arts and music. In order to do this I had to take a look at all the photos that were taken during the trip to southbank in order to find a image which would bring out the creative side of the southbank. As soon as I found the images which would interest my target audience to come to Southbank. After that I wanted to give my selected photos a torn effect to make my front cover look like a collage. After this I made a main title which could also reflect the artistic side to the southbank.




Since I had a lot of photos of the the Imax and I also knew a lot about it, I decided to focus on the Imax. The other reason why I wanted to base my middle page on the southbank, is because it is a great place to go to best tourist attraction in the southbank since it is suitable for all ages and is a great place to go to if my target audience was on a family outing.




I believe that my back cover was the easiest to finish because I only had to use some information that I obtained from research and the reason this is so that I wouldn't discourage my target audience from reading my leaflet. In order to make my back cover stand out more, I used the same typography that I used for my middle page with a brighter outer glow. Since my front cover was collage of the photos that I had taken at Southbank I used the two extra images that I did not put onto my front cover and put onto my back cover. In order to make my back cover similar to what I did on the front page, I repeated the torn paper effect on the two images but this time I did it in order to make a movie curtain background. After this I then wrote about the other places that may interest my target audience , and then added image that associated with the places that the text was based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment