Thursday 10 March 2011

1.4 Stages of back cover


1) The first thing that I did in order to create my back cover was the background. Since I planned that my background was going to consist of two different images, I decided to use a photo that I took when I was at the Imax and also a photo of London eye which I got during my trip to southbank. In order to make the type of background, I used the lasso tool to get rid of parts of the image I did not need and then used the the paint brush tool in order to make a movie curtain effect.



2) As soon as the background was finished, I then moved onto the typography. In order to make the main title for the back cover stand out, I used the same font that I used in my middle pages along with an outer glow.




3. When that was done, I then began to focus on the the other places within the southbank. In order to this, I placed several images onto the back cover along with text to explain what goes on in those individual areas. When that was finished I then used the rectangle shape tool in order to create a transparent rectangle. As soon as that was done, I placed the rectangles behind the text in order to make the text more clearer to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment