Thursday 10 March 2011

Learning Log (14/1/11)

Monitoring Progress Log





Strengths:



1) The first strength of my work is that is my layout of my front page because of the fact it brings out artistic side of Southbank.



2) The second strength of my work is the typography because of the fact that I used Interesting fonts and also stands out quite well.



3) My final Strength is the effects that I used to make the leaflet because it helps turn a boring photo into an interesting piece of work.



Weakness:



1) Although the effects I used was one of my strengths, I think that it is also my weakness because some parts of the effects that I used.



2) My other weakness is that my the background photo for my middle page is a bit too dark.



3) I have not written a lot about the other creative events that occur in Southbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment